ICQ“¹ê - ŒfŽ¦”‰ߋŽƒƒO - B B S  A r c h i v e s [ ŒfŽ¦”ƒgƒbƒv ] [ ICQ“¹ê ]  
‘O‚̃ƒbƒZ[ƒW    ˆê——   ŽŸ‚̃ƒbƒZ[ƒW

¡Topic: [0645] ‚e‚‰‚Ž‚„@‚t‚“‚…‚’‚“‚̃Iƒ“ƒ‰ƒCƒ“‚Ì—...   ‚Ü‚ß (T_T)
¡Reply: [0643] Re:642)“Ë‘R‹N“®‚Å‚«‚È‚­‚È‚Á‚Ä‚µ‚Ü‚¢...   ‚ê‚È (^_^) 
Board :  #50 - [ƒpƒbƒ`] ICQ2003a“ú–{Œê‰»ƒpƒbƒ` ƒoƒO•ñE—v–]
No :  0646
agent :    2002/08/18 10:48:45
 Subject :

•ÔŽ– Re:645)‚e‚‰‚Ž‚„@‚t‚“‚…‚’‚“‚̃Iƒ“ƒ‰ƒCƒ“‚Ì—˜—pŽÒ‚Ì•\Ž¦

>‚e‚‰‚Ž‚„‚t‚“‚…‚’‚“‚ɂăIƒ“ƒ‰ƒCƒ“‚Ì—˜—pŽÒ‚Ì‚Ý‚Ì•\Ž¦—“‚ðƒ`ƒFƒbƒN‚µ‚Ä‚¢‚é‚Ì‚à‚©‚©‚í‚炸
>ƒIƒtƒ‰ƒCƒ“‚Ì—˜—pŽÒ‚Ì•\Ž¦‚ª‚È‚³‚ê‚Ü‚·B

[Find Users]‚̃Xƒe[ƒ^ƒX•\Ž¦‚Í[ICQ Whitepages]‚Æ“¯‚¶‚Å[Status Indicators]‚̃VƒXƒeƒ€‚ð—˜—p‚µ‚Ä‚¢‚é‚悤‚Å‚·B
Œ»ÝA[Status Indicators]‚̃VƒXƒeƒ€‚͉ғ®’âŽ~‚̈×A‹@”\‚µ‚Ä‚¢‚È‚¢‚悤‚Å‚·B
(‘Sƒ†[ƒU[FInvisible•\Ž¦)
‚»‚̈×AOnlineƒ†[ƒU[‚Ì‚Ý•\Ž¦‚·‚鎖‚Í•s‰Â”\‚ÆŽv‚í‚ê‚Ü‚·B
ƒVƒXƒeƒ€‚ª‰Ò“®‚·‚é‚Ì‚ð‘Ò‚¿‚Ü‚µ‚傤B

[ŽQl]
ICQ.com - Help Center - ICQ Meet People Directory
http://web.icq.com/help/boards/1,,1687,00.html

==============“Še‹LŽ–[Here's the response I got when I emailed ...]‚æ‚è“]Ú==================

This is the message I got when I emailed them about this.

"Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us.

We appreciate your interest in the ICQ Status Indicators and are happy to learn that this feature has been a great success among the ICQ community.

We are currently working on the Status Indicators feature to provide better service to ICQ users. During this period, the Status Indicators will not be operational.

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope that we will soon be able to make this feature available once again for our users.

If you wish to receive a personal notification message from ICQ when the Status Indicators feature is available again, please reply to this message and write" Notification" in the subject of your message.

Thank you for your patience."

Aug 09 2002

Copyright ©1997-2oo2 digi-bbs ArchiveMaker beta by Pocketstudio.jp. [ ŒfŽ¦”ƒgƒbƒv ] [ ICQ“¹ê ]